This Privacy Notice sets out how sakanjabeenmall.com (hereinafter referred to as “we” or “us”), will handle personal information in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”) and the laws of Malaysia.
What This Privacy Statement Explains
The aim of this Privacy Statement is to explain to you the kind of personal information that we may gather from you when you visit our website(s) and/or signed up to be an exclusive member of sakanjabeenmall.com facility and how such personal information are gathered, processed, stored, used, disclosed and/or transferred and most importantly, your right to access and correct your personal information.
What Kind Of Personal Information Are Collected
We only collect the informations that needed for the registration procedure at our website or when fill up the registration form on the site. The information that we gathered are voluntarily submitted by the customers to us which may include (but not limited to) the following:-
- Identity Card /Passport Number;
- Contact Details and/or Email Addresses;
- Email sent to email@example.com for complaints and/or improvement of our services;
And if you shop online, we shall need to gather the relevant information which may include (but not limited to) the following :
- Your Credit Card information and Bank Account details, if applicable;
- Delivery address to which the goods you purchase from our website are to be delivered; and
- The equipment you use when accessing our Products and/or Services (such as your mobile handset, your computer system and platform) when you visit any of our websites (for example the pages you access and the Services and/or Products you browsed)
How Do We Collect Your Personal Information
We may collect personal information directly from you when you:
- Visit or browse our websites
- Fill up our registration form online
- Fill up our purchaser form online
- Make payment for items
- Fill up enquiry and feedback forms online
- Fill up any of our questionnaires
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may collect personal information from you to be utilized for one or more of the following purpose:
- for identification and verification purposes
- to process and confirm your order
- for operational and administrative purposes
- to provide customer support and services
- to understand your needs and purposes
- to comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- to conduct marketing activities (for example, market research)
- to facilitate your participation in , and our administration of, any events including contest promotions or campaigns
- For any other purposes that is required or permitted by any law, regulations, guidelines and/or relevant regulatory authorities
Disclosure of Personal Information
Save in accordance with this Privacy Statement and except as permitted or required under any enactment, law, statute or regulation, we will not use or disclose your Personal Information without any prior consent (implied and/or express). However, we may be required or need to disclose information about you to the following third parties as a part of providing you with our products and the management and/or operation of the company.
If Your Personal Information Provided Is Incomplete
Where indicated (for example in registration forms), it is obligatory you provide your personal information to us to enable us to process your application for our Products and/or Services. Should you decline to provide such obligatory personal information, we may not be able to process your application/request or provide you with our products or services.
If you have once given us your personal information, you may receive from us or from our associate companies from time to time WhatApps, SMS, email and direct mailings containing promotional materials. If you do not wish your personal information to be utilised for the purposes of marketing or should you change your mind in relation to your previous decision, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at the end of this Privacy Notice. We will abide by your latest written instructions to us.
Access to Your Personal Data
We can assist you to access and correct your personal information held by us. If you wish to have access to your personal information in our possession, or where you are of the opinion that such personal information held by us is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or where relevant, not up-to-date, you may make a request to us by email. You should quote your full name, email address, mailing/billing address and handphone/fixed phone number and provide brief details of the information you want a copy of in any such request. We shall charge a processing fee for searching for and providing you with access to your personal information to cover administration costs.
Your personal information such as credit cards details, bank account numbers are well kept secret and confidential with us. We will never share any of your personal details to any third party. Our sites do apply appropriate security application in order to keep all the customers information safe at all time.
Your Obligations Dealing With Us
You are responsible for providing accurate and complete information to us about yourself (i.e. personal information) and updating this personal information as and when it becomes inaccurate, outdated or incomplete by emailing to email@example.com.
Our Contact Details
Should you have any queries, concerns or complaints in relation to this Privacy Notice, kindly contact us at the following contact points:
Telephone: +6011-5977 5323